Fast Track Growth by Applying “The 5 Ones” Principle
Selling software or technology is complex. To top it, you are always actually selling a concept backed by technology…which is even tougher!
A great Salesperson or CEO will need to simplify this complexity to create faster buy-ins and more reach. But many of us get over-excited with the technology and land up overcomplicating it, rather than simplifying it. This confuses the market. They nod their heads politely but don’t buy from you.
Most founders of software companies land up complicating their business models too, in an attempt to capture more business. If you understand the power of simplicity (with clarity) and embed it deeply into your business model, it’s actually the fastest way to scale and capture a larger market share in a niche.
The quickest way to grow a business is to narrow down and create laser-sharp focus and follow the “The 5 Ones” principle.
My mentor Taki Moore walked me through the “5-Ones”… and I used it on my own business. It helped me transform.
Then, I shared it with my clients… their businesses transformed too.
So I know we have a winning strategy at hand.
Suddenly, they had much LESS overwhelm… and were signing on more clients than before.
So, if you’re serious about your business (and your future). I highly recommend you implement the 5-Ones rule from today.
It’s all about simplifying and mastering, rather than complicating and just about getting by. So here’s The 5 One’s strategy :
1) One Target Market: Go Narrow. Not wide. Focus on a single target market at a time. The moment you do, you will have much more clarity in your marketing. Most companies do the opposite and lose out.
2) One Offering: Focus on one offering i.e. one product or service to grow, that means most to your target market. Show that you can solve their problem the best and the rest will follow. It usually takes a lot of effort to build one product or service very well. So don’t dilute your efforts, as it will take you longer to get really good at all.
3) One Conversion Strategy: What is the one way that will consistently convert prospects into clients. Calls? Face-to-face? Demos? Seminars? Webinars? Pick one and get really GOOD at it.
4) One Traffic Source: Don’t spread your marketing thin. Pick one traffic source that you can scale, whether it is paid or free, stick to it, and do it really well. It’s better to do one thing extremely well, rather than do 5 things poorly. Marketing guzzles money and you don’t want leaks in 5 different buckets simultaneously.
5) One Year: Spend the next one full year getting your marketing plan humming along as efficiently as possible. It’ll take discipline and testing but it will be all worth it. Once this works well, you can then move to your next strategy.
Give it a try. What “ones” will you choose?
Work with me 1-2-1 as your Coach and get professional help to scale your business. Just click on this link to book a 1-2-1 catch-up with me https://calendly.com/tabishbibikar/scale-session